Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics is written by famous American rapper Saweetie(Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper) and sung by herself. This song of Saweetie is very high energy that anyone can get a vibe with the song, it is so catchy that all the people can get the song lyrics quickly. ‘Tap In’ was released on 18 January 2020, crossing the mark of 50 Million+ Views and 650K+ Likes on YouTube.
If we talk about the meaning of this song lyrics in short then we find that she is talking about how she wants someone who is on her level, she knows her worth and she knows she is rich, so she wants someone who is on the same level as her.
Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics
Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics
This is Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics
Don’t ever stop if you want to be on top, b--ch Lil waist, fat a–s, b—ch, tap in Tap, tap, tap in Diamonds dancing on your neck, n—ga, tap in Tap, tap, tap in F—k a n—ga, get rich, b—ch, tap in Tap, tap, tap in M-O-B, Icy Gang, n—ga, tap in (Hm) Tap, tap, tap in (Ayy) Wrist on glitter (Ayy), waist on thinner (Ayy) I’ma show you how to bag a eight-figure n—GA (Hoo) Face on zaddy (Sheesh), pockets on Jigga (Hoo) You better get the card and make it swipe like Tinder (Phew) Private villa and the fur chinchilla (Ha) When he post me, all the hoes get sicker (Blah) F--kboy killer, I don’t need fillers (Nope) Never been a lame so the real b—CH feel it (Yeah) Daddy on the FaceTime, you could never take mine End up on the Dateline, uh, uh, uh (B—CH) Rich with no day job, b—CH, hit your wop, wop Always on the court side, uh-huh, huh B-B-Billionaire n—– wanna eat me out (Hahaha) B—CH, I’m from the West Coast, they wanna go down South All these lame a– n—– tryna f—K for clout Hm, I won’t let him hit but he can put it in his mouth Li’l waist, fat a–S, b—-CH, tap in Tap, tap, tap in Diamonds dancin’ on your neck, n—ga, tap in Tap, tap, tap in F—k a n—ga, get rich, b—ch, tap in Tap, tap, tap in M-O-B, Icy Gang, n—ga, tap in (Mhm, yeah) Tap, tap, tap in You got a itty-bitty waist (Huh?), pretty in the face (What?) Never let a broke n—ga take you on a dat (Nah) Nah, haters can’t relate, b-ch, I’ve never been fake (Girl, bye) I got a real n-ga puttin’ icing on my cake (Mwah) Icy from my lips to my fingers to my toenails Drippin’ in Shanaenae, this ain’t goin’ on sale All these hoes boogie, baby, I do not do friends well Lotts n—ga p—-, but I promised that I won’t tell Hmm, now, what’s my favorite word? (Icy) B—ch gon’ smile, but I know she don’t like me Two hundred for a verse, b—ch, I’m way too pricey F— around and bring back hyphy Li’l waist, fat a–s, b—ch, tap in Tap, tap, tap in Diamonds dancin’ on your neck, n—ga, tap in Tap, tap, tap in F—k a n—ga, get rich, b—ch, tap in Tap, tap, tap in M-O-B, Icy Gang, n—ga, tap in Tap, tap, tap in
Comments On Saweetie-Tap In Song
- TLS :- I like Saweetie. She got potential, looks and nice tone of rapping voice too. But she has to improve her songwriting and also have original beats. Until she does that, people won’t take her serious. It’s frustrating that her team keep putting her on these tracks.
- Uho :- The song is catchy, idk why y’all do too much. She’s talking about how she wants someone who’s on her level, she knows her worth and she knows she’s rich so she wants someone who’s in the same level as her. Like male rappers do the same shit and y’all don’t complain, the song isn’t even bad.Show less.
- WNM :- This song and “Clover Cage – Monster Cover” are the two songs keeping me sane through these tough times. I just want to send love to everyone and I want everyone to know things will get better. We are in this together….
- Nicole :- Loved the voting reminder and I love how good at branding she is, she’s basically an identity politician without being a politician and she does it so cleverly, you don’t even realize it, I know she went to college was it for marketing, because honestly, she is a genius.
- 1coquine :- If y’all were real fans y’all would let her evolve as an artist and let her do what she wants. You want the old her, listen to her old shit.
Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics Video
Who is the Singer of the song Tap In?
Saweetie is the Singer of the song Tap In.
What is the Genre of the song Tap In?
Tap In is a Hiphop Song.
Who owns the right of the song Tap In?
Warner Records Label owns the rights.
We hope you like our post on Saweetie- Tap In Lyrics, Share your thoughts with us in the comment section.