This article is for you to provide Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in Hindi and English. Kabhii Tumhhe is the famous song of Shershaah written by Rashmi Virag and sung by Darshan Raval. Shershaah was a Blockbuster movie of 2021 based on Captain Vivek Batra’s life martyr in the Kargil War. All the songs of Shershaah were a hit like Raataan Lambiyaa, Ranjha, and Mann Bharryaa 2.0and this song was also a hit in 2021.
If we talk about the success of the song then we get, it crosses the mark of 94 Million+ Views and 1.7 Million+ Likes. The popularity of Kabhii Tumhee is not only in India but also in foreign countries, peoples from abroad love the song and feel the emotion which is diluted in this song
Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in Hindi and English
|Original Soundtrack, Theme |
written and Composed by
|Mix and Mastered by||Eric Pillai(Future Sound Of Mumbai)|
|Label||Sony Music Company|
Scroll down for Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in Hindi and English
Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in English
Tum agar manaoge toh maan jaaunga Main tere bulane pe laut aaunga Har safar mein saath tera Main yuhi nibhaunga Kabhi tumhe yaad meri aaye Palkon se zulf hata lena Saaf dikhunga main tumko wahin Jo na dikhun toh bata dena Kabhi mujhe der jo ho jaaye Waqt ko thoda bacha lena Phir se milonga main tumko wahin Jo na miloon toh saza dena (Music) Meri zameen ko tere kadam ka Na jaane kab se tha intezaar Ik na ik din aana hai tumko Dil ko mere hai yeh aitbaar Main khuda se tere siva Kuch aur na mangun ga Kabhi tumhe yaad meri aaye Itni si baat samajh jaana Phir se milonga main tumko wahin Raah se meri guzar jaana aaaa, aaaa, aaa,aaaaa, aaaaa, aaa, aaaa, aaa, aaaa...
Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in Hindi
तुम अगर मनोगे तो मान जाउंगा मैं तेरे बुलाने पर लौटूंगा हर सफर में साथ तेरा मैं युही निभौंगा कभी तुम्हें याद मेरी आए पलकों से जुल्फ हटा लेना साफ दिखूंगा मैं तुमको वही जो न दिखूं तो बताता देना कभी मुझे डर जो हो जाए वक्त को छोटा बच्चा लेना फिर से मिलोंगा मैं तुमको वहीँ जो ना मिलन तो सज़ा देना (संगीत) मेरी ज़मीन को तेरे कदम का ना जाने कब से था इंतजार एक ना एक दिन आना है तुमको दिल को मेरे है ये ऐतबारी मैं खुदा से तेरे शिव कुछ और न मंगुन गा कभी तुम्हें याद मेरी आए इतनी सी बात समझ जाना: फिर से मिलोंगा मैं तुमको वहीँ राह से मेरी गुजर जाना आ, आ, आ, आ, आ, आ, आ, आ, आ, आ...
Comments on Kabhii Tumhhe song
- Nile Silverstein :- This is one of my Favourite Song and Movie, loved the story and deeply touched with the passion of Vikram Batra towards our Nation & Indian Army.What an example and sacrifice by Dimple Cheema living in the memory of the Great Param Vir Chakra Vikram Batra.
- Jannatul Mawa :-Every time I have heard this song, I have remembered my loved one . I did not find him in the real sense. Maybe not. But I can feel him with my eyes closed for life ; When this song is played in the ears. I sincerely wanted him to be able to contribute to the defense. And I hope he really can. I will pray in my heart for that MAN.
- Bidyut Kumar Biswas :- Each and every words of the song are emotional and heartfelt. And the voice of Darshan raval as usual so amazing and made the song a perfect melancholy.
- SAndeep Soni :- Full power and respect to our Men in Uniform..the REAL sons of our Motherland..but, spare a thought and a prayer to the mothers and sisters and wives of these Bravehearts…salute to their selfless sacrifices..we shall forever be endebted to these courageous women.
- Rabaya Aketar :- Never been in a relationship never like or loved someone still this song their story chemistry and gabbu’s voice just hits very different. Sometimes it calms my mind sometimes I just want to cry a lot.
Kabhii Tumhhe Song Video
Who sung the song Kabhii Tumhhe?
Darshan Raval Sung the song Kabhii Tumhhe.
Who wrote the lyrics of Kabhii Tumhhe?
Rashmi Virag wrote the lyrics of Kabhii Tumhhe.
Who is the composer of the song Kabhii Tumhhe?
Javed-Mohsin was the composers of song Kabhii Tumhhe.
Who featured the song Kabhii Tumhhe?
Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani featured the song Kabhii Tumhhe.
We hope you like our post on Kabhii Tumhhe Song Lyrics in Hindi and English, Share your thoughts with us in the comment section.